GORICA VELICANSKI was looking for liquid paper when she made a shocking discovery at her boyfriend’s Otford home.She believed Des Campbell was single, she told the Supreme Court, but in a desk drawer she found a rate notice addressed to Des and Janet Campbell and a card saying: ”Congratulations on your wedding day.”Mr Campbell assured Ms Velicanski he was not married. He had allegedly murdered his wife, Janet, the month before. On March 24, 2005, six months after they secretly wed, the Campbells went camping in the Royal National Park. Their tent was pitched near an unfenced 50-metre drop. Mr Campbell told police Janet ”got up for a pee” and apparently fell to her death, a jury has heard.Janet, 49, was besotted with Mr Campbell. In March 2004, within days of introducing him to her family, the wealthy widow announced they were engaged.But the Crown alleges Mr Campbell’s marriage was a sham and that the debt-ridden paramedic planned to get rid of Janet once he had secured her money. Mr Campbell, 52, denies accusations that he pushed his wife off the cliff and has pleaded not guilty to her murder.The trial heard evidence yesterday from Ms Velicanski, one of three girlfriends Mr Campbell allegedly had during his relationship with Janet. She said that on April 10, 2005, he came home from a singles party, professed his love and proposed to her.Janet’s funeral – which Mr Campbell did not attend – had been held in Deniliquin five days before, the jury has heard.Ms Velicanski told the court she and Mr Campbell became lovers after he contacted her through a dating website in 2003.”Did he tell you that … he actually got married?” the Crown Prosecutor, Mark Tedeschi, QC, asked.”Of course not,” Ms Velicanski replied. ”He never mentioned anyone else. He was single.”Janet bought a house in Otford and was set to join her husband there once she finalised arrangements at home in Deniliquin. Ms Velicanski spent eight nights in the house with Mr Campbell in March 2005, leaving the day before Janet moved in.Mr Campbell had been widowed for five days when he invited Ms Velicanski on holiday, the jury has heard.Ms Velicanski told the court that until her boyfriend went home after a quarrel on April 4, he had seemed his usual self. He made no mention of a cliff fall or a wife.There was no indication another woman had lived at the Otford house, Ms Velicanski said. She was shocked to find the rate notice and card, and ended the relationship soon after.She recalled Mr Campbell saying that if police ever asked about him, she should deny that she knew him.Earlier this week the defence counsel, Sean Hughes, told the jury his client was not on trial for being a philanderer. He suggested that Ms Velicanski felt hostile towards Mr Campbell because he did not tell her he had a wife.The trial continues before Justice Megan Latham.